Friday, May 14, 2010

CEO's Visit

Well, today is an important day coz the CEO of my company is visiting! So .. things have to be in tip top shape, needless to say!

Got the cleaners to come ... as usual... they didn't do a good job and have to made them come again to do up the rest. For this reason, I never push this until the very last day to do coz there is always something against things. Perhaps is the Feng Shui.. never know but never care either.

My boss did a funny thing! She told me she called the CEO to come down to shook my hand. I like errrrhhhhh... I do am happy that she did that for me coz as she said.. not many people get to shake the hands of CEO. I am so touched by her gesture to do that for me! Well, at moment like this guess I should consider myself really lucky to be working here. Is this God's way of telling me that this is my final destination in a job? I do not know but only hope that is true and God will make it stay this way forever. However, things are not always predictable whoever knows what will ever happen tomorrow? Things change ... people change...

No comments: