Thursday, August 6, 2009

Difficult Year still ahead

This year have been a difficult year to get by and still it is still Aug and counting till Year 2009 ends.

First, one thing suppose to come through didn't if not this year would have been a great year ahead. Then, came the Swine Flu... but this may be a good thing coz it helps to ease the pain that what we didn't get, this has come a blessing in disguise. Still, Swine Flu have also let us discovered that we have got justice in some way and I hope the evil ones get it! Sorry for cursing but I wish justice is served to those who do evil and would not get away with it all the time. To tops that, I am still stuck in Jurong Island working. I love working here but and I do but Transport SUCKS .. NO THANKS to TNC Company... just yesterday I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the stupid public transport served by TNC... while waiting I have already feed mosquito.. got four bites on my body. Then I have hear this stupid crap from the driver.. he almost ... he was testing not to stop.. then I wave ... This is not FUNNY hor! Made a stupid remark saying "I thought you don't want to take the bus!"Then I say HELLO... then what for I stand at the bus stop .. YOU XIAO (mean CRAZY) ... you think I stand there to feed mosquito har... That is why I am afraid off... I don't want to waste time for the bus but if I don't take also this stupid driver don't come here ever coz Nobody take the bus. DEPRESS!

No comments: