Monday, April 20, 2009

Zhen Fa Steamboat - My Review

Zhen Fa Steamboat have been around for quite some time. They used to be located in Clementi then they move to Marina South and the recent location was 275 Thomson Road. Just opposite of Novena Church.

It seems that many people go there to eat. Just yesterday I saw the MioTV about buffet that they were on the list too. Looks like they have improved a lot in what they provide so thought we go there and try. However, it was a huge disappointment! This guy who was a consumer in the ad said that the eclairs was good. I tried it and almost puke. It tasted HORRIBLE... no offence... I have never ever tasted such terrible eclairs in my life! The cream just taste YUCKY! Ok ... housefly flying everywhere, though normal but one landed up in their cocktail drink. YEW! Lucky I didn't drink. My husband saw it swimming in it. The place was CRAM! I feel so uncomfortable and frustrated eating and wanted to get out there soon.

& the steamboat cost $20++.. which I find not worth it. The sushi ain't tempting at all. The selection... arh.... controlled prawns and crab... Not like the add says fresh jumping prawns. Tepanyaki, sauce ain't that fantastic coz it is not tasty at all that you want to go for more. Fondue, not much selection except for the marsh mellow and nothing to hold the chocolate like the ad says. Fruits is pathetic only orange and water melon and not more. Won't go there ever again!

No comments: