Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ever Spring Acupuncture & Tonic Centre

Finally got to Ever Spring Acupuncture & Tonic Centre This have been pending on my list to get to for long. It have been taking me ages to get to it. Last time they were located opposite of United Square and then was easy to get there but they have since moved to somewhere else which I don't know how to get there and also afraid of get lost. I know ... I know ... Singapore so small where can get lost. You'd be pretty amaze that Singapore is so developed that you don't even know that you have this small road on the street directory.

& may I say I am GLAD! The pain have been with me for so long and it is like HELL! Always painful when carrying my son. When I am having flu can hardly sleep well on the side.

So what did they do there? They gave me the acupuncture on my pain points which is whole back part of my body. Although I didn't have the eyes to see it from behind, I am pretty sure that they have quite a few needles on me. I have to be even electrocuted on my spine like a massage on my spine. The hit the very spot and after that I feel a bit better. I can't say that almost heal but at least the pain is relived by 90%. Hey ... they don't make miracle hor ... it takes time to heal.

Har ... not forgetting their specialty, TUI NA. I know a few places also do this but I like it better with this place. If you don't know what is tui na, well it just helps to clear up all the clog blood in your body. Here is a clear explaination of Tui Na effect by Eu Yan Sang. I feel so energized now but I don't mean I still got a lot of strength left in me. I just meant that the body is loose.

Still they also have this technique where they stretch your body until you hear a 'crack' sound from your body. Of course it is not crack lah but just that 'Loosen' the tighten bones within you. I find this very good stress reliver too. Last time the Master can even do the head too. However, be careful coz not everybody can be the Master at doing the head technique coz it might hurt you and coz death instantly; that is if you see those kung fu show where they twist the neck of the enemy for instant death.

No comments: