Friday, March 27, 2015

A good book that bring laughter for being a KIASU mother


I recently borrowed the above book by Monica Lim, The Good, The Bad and the PSLE from the library.

This is a very interesting and well written book by a local author. I don't normally read a lot of books written by local authors and that doesn't really mean I am bias. It is just that I noticed that not all local writers can write interesting topics that can keep a reader like me interested long enough to finish the whole book.

After reading this book, one can tell that you are not alone as being a Kiasu Mother. In today's generation, it is normal for any mothers who would want best for their child and to have the best for their child's future. This book mentions the trials of the author going through handling her own two children, one boy and one girl. One is smarter and the other is a bit handful.Read to understand how much a mother would stretch to give the best to her children.    

 

No comments: