Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Its getting better and better?

HR send me this internal ad to be posted at our plant. At the look of it, I already know who the position belongs to (who is resigning) so I confirm it with that person. Hahhaha... I was right! You think I would be interested in applying! Well, no!

They once offered me but didn't take me and now want me to go beg from them? I don't think so! Please... I believe I deserve better than this! I don't need to lower myself for position like this.

Today... lunch? People noticed that I wasn't joining them? Hahhaa... not that I really care. I was too angry to even go in and join them! Why? Isn't it obvious! They already have someone helping so who am I now? Invisible? Forget it! I'd rather be doing things! Don't think I can't tell from pretenders and non-pretenders! Don't fake it!

No comments: