Monday, November 29, 2010

Disappointed with BC Centre

Sigh... I thought I found another centre which could be cheaper but I was dead wrong. Made an appointment to try this BC centre for trial. Went there today, and found it to be good coz they have a circular of exercise using equipment and platform. However, here comes... they pressure you to sign up for their membershop NOW! Not tomorrow but NOW! They offer to give you waive off of this membership of certain amount and it sounds very tempting but then I still said NO! Lucky I came prepared! So they are the same like any other centre.. collect money first. Sigh so disappointed! After so many scams out there I thought I found one that I could actually pay by montly basis but no. So I don't think so I would go back and let them pressure me.

No comments: