Sunday, October 31, 2010

Demoralized at Work!

Lately I have been rather demoralized at work. Why? The reason being someone stab be bad again. The worst part is this person who stab me is a Christian. This have made me wonder Christians... yet they can stab another sister in Christ. So where is justice in that? He can still act that nothing have happened? That is really sad!

Still, not forgetting this woman who claim to be close to me, having been doing some obvious small acts that even blind man can see what she is trying to do. Stop putting an act! She is obviously eyeing for my position. Everybody seems want to please and carry favor to my boss. They are jealous that I am reporting to her and I am doing good at what I do. & should I even pretend I don't know? Should I just resign so let her have this place or should I continue to pretend?

Also, people have been taking for granted. I feel like I am a maid more than a support in this company. Sigh .... ordering food and ordering food and cleaning up the place... feels so depressing with no more challenge.

No comments: