Friday, September 10, 2010

My Poor Son knock his head at Child Care AGAIN

Just that day, Wenesday, I received a call from school again on my way back home telling me that my son have knock his head again. Third time in 8 months he have knocked his head in this Child Care Centre... my words is Sigh.....

Later, when I reached home, I was shocked to see that it was so near his eye and I was furious why this have happened. I am not trying pin someone down but feel that tough children run up and down all the time, couldn't they be more careful in avoiding accidents? Sorry to say... but I am one person who always foresee some stuff as potential accidents whereas others don't ... Sigh... he stoped school for a day coz I want the his injury to heal first before he head back. LORD knows what would happen again. Now, I have concern if this is repeated again. I have to look for other school to transfer him again. Argggggghhhh...

No comments: