Friday, August 27, 2010

Suddenly.. I realize the below words came from my e-mail and meant to comfort me. First verse, "Sorrow or pain.." - God already know that the sorrow of pain I am going through by betrayl & have send this words to me

Second verse, "manipulate truth for selfish gain" - this JERK who betrayed me did just that!

Feast: St Monica: Friday 27th August, 2010 (Lk 7:11b-17)

Dear Friend in the Lord,
Jesus’ Compassion: Jesus’ compassion led Him to raise the son of the widow of Nain to life . Do not limit the Lord’s compassion for us. So, if you have any sorrow or pain, pour out your heart to Him in prayer. His compassion will surely transform you and hope and peace will return to your heart .

F r Philip Heng,S.J.

St Augustine, Bishop, Doctor: Saturday 28th August, 2010 (Mt 23:23-26 )

Dear Friend in the Lord,
Hypocrisy – Daily Living: In today’s Gospel, Jesus condemned the Hypocrites. There are different degrees of hypocrisy – the mild ones are those of us with impure motives. It becomes grave when we deliberately manipulate God’s Name, His Truth and Love for our selfish gain and glory.

Fr Philip Heng,S.J.

No comments: