Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Confession

So I was sadden and hurt by this thing. BETRAYL! That is why I lost my believe in "friends" they are never true. Helping people and don't expect anything from them except that they treat me the same but it always never happen

& I confess that I have commented something and am wrong. I told father I not sure if I being a Catholic is a correct path. I seen things ... things I don't understand. Things I feel hurt about but not within control. I ask our GOD or LORD.. why have you shown me this? I said already I wish to be blind to see the ugly side of human. I am not saying that I am perfect! I have flaws too but I do try to practice what I could. Still, trying today to perfect it.

I try to

1. Bring laughter to everyone
2. To help people when they are down this also have been taken for granted. In turn, I been treated more like a maid. Sad but true!
3. To try to be their mirror but guess this have several time been mistaken with evil intentions

& still I refuse to believe that the world has die of good people who really practice what they believe in. Am I wrong to say this? I really do not know! GOD perhaps you need to help me out! Father have said that I need to distance them. May be he is right coz they giving me all the bad vibes.

No comments: