Sunday, April 25, 2010

Major Gastric pain

The Chinese Fortune stated that this year I would be strike by the illness star. The least did I expect it to come so soon.

In the early morning of Sunday, I got this hunger pain. So got up to cook some instand noodles and cover the hunger and went back to sleep. Later, the pain become stronger. Ok... went to see doctor in the morning.. got a jab... took medicine.. until end of the day.. the pain didn't go away. Went to check myself into the hospital at Tan Tock Seng. Got another two more jab. Contributed some blood to be tested, and was on drip for two hours. Just after the jab was injected to me I immediately show some allergy reaction with rashes. However, it just clear up after half an hour or so.

For the next one week, no oily food, on horrible medication to reduce gas and have to vomit feeling. Still, like that is not enough, the pain of gastric is draining me dry until my legs are even too weak to walk to work nor climb up the stairs. I struggled for the whole week. Plus towards end of the week, I strain my neck, got backaches all over and was having flu and also mences came at this time. You see .. how can I not be drained from all this illness all at the same time?

No comments: