Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Petty Man

Ok... this is hilarious! No offense to all the guys in this earth but I have really never seen a petty man before. So what happen to gentlemen these days? Have they all disappear or is it just me who never get to meet them?

This issue again started with this IT manager refusing to let go even I told him to coz of different views. So you think news don't travel in office? DEAD WRONG! News travel and if you think that what you say would not travel then you are wrong. People don't have to use phone nor television to get news these days. They use air and mouth to travel. Hahhaa to technology!

Ok this petty men didn't let go and he just let go to another higher person. Then, somehow, God seem to help me or is it some instinct told me that I need to tell this story to this person and then BAM.... he told me this petty guy did this thing. Ok... I got pissed off and past ...... thinking about it.. I feel that this petty person is stupid .. and I pitty him coz for doing this petty thing... he will deserve to be punished just that it haven't come to him yet but it will all in time. This will be his 报应

No comments: