Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fair?

Well, life isn't always fair! I learn that long ago and have learn to accept it. So again, my colleague always claim "like this not fair what". Then, I ask her, you want to talk about "fair", it is never fair in this world! & I continue with the below

If life were fair, I will be a rich woman sitting at home and enjoying life.
If life were fair, I no need to work, endure crap out of bosses and end up hopping from one job to another.
If life were fair, I would be wearing a 20 carat diamond on my finger and not caring if it is heavy for my hand to lift up
If life were fair, I have maids to serve me without having me lift up a finger
If life were fair, I will be driving BMW or limo
If life were fair, I will be living a three floor semi-detach house.

But I didn't have any of the above that I have thus far mentioned. So don't tell me what is "fair" coz life isn't FAIR ! So don't think about being FAIR in this world coz there isn't one to begin with!

No comments: