Friday, November 27, 2009

Trip to Bangkok

After 2 years or may be more of not travelling, I thought this time would plan ahead and make this trip a fruitful on. Check Spelling

Bangkok have always been known for the cheap shopping and eating. Sigh... but this time round I think otherwise. I bring a my son to Bangkok for the first time. It was his first trip away from home and thought it would be fun for him. Yeah it sure fun for him but HELL for me coz he keep on disobedient; running around and not wanting to hold hands. Sigh... frastration .... and my older girl didn't help to ease the pain. Instead create more frastration then ever. Arghhhhh...

Ok I thought of buying and buying ... but end up shopping and shopping and never bought much. Why? Things there isn't all that cheap! May be a dollar or two cheaper then where I am staying but not like really dirt cheap where I can buy many back. Sigh... disappointed ... Still, thought I can enjoy tons of good food but miss the Thai seafood in which I didn't get to. The one which we used to go to, have gone ka putt (run out of business). However, we did enjoy the Japanese food and other food at MBK especially the fish maw soup. Yum ... yum...

Next time go there again? I'd think twice.

What is popular this time is handbags! Kids clothes.... don't ever think you can find it in Pratunam nor much at all in Pa Pong. MBK, more baby clothes then todler clothes and still not as cheap but compare with Pa Pong, MBK may be a place to consider buying from in the end. Went to R&D Fashion at the City Complex at Pratunam thinking of buying a nice dress for myself but there ain't any I like and disappointed, they hardly have any dresses in their shop there too :(.

No comments: