Thursday, September 17, 2009

Insulting JERK

Ok.. a guest came from J! Before he arrived, I already know what kind of character he is. & I was right about him! How I know? Through e-mails he communicated with my colleague who is of the same level as him. His e-mail was outright RUDE and a snob. Yes.. I do admit that sometimes I do talk a bit fast.. and it is my nature... but today he really insulted me by saying I talk fast. Actually I could insult him back saying "Oooops didn't know that I need to slow down coz your ENGLISH is POOR and you don't understand" When he first step in I already foresee his chauvinistic pig attitude when my colleague introduce me to him.. he like.. couldn't be bothered with small people like me. EXCUSE ME! I may sit at the reception, but I sure not a receptionist hor! Don't judge the book by its cover. Besides, I am sitting just below my boss already tell you that my position isn't that small. I just want to be small only and if I want to be BIG I will make myself known and I am not saying growing in size, JERK! Never mind... but somehow I am also glad that I wasn't feeling well joining him for dinner coz I eat and chew and grind the PIG but I don't dine with them ! If you know what I mean.

No comments: