Friday, September 11, 2009

Childcare Centre

Have been played out for Cairnhill Educare. I recalled that I went to visit the childcare in June and the principal was the one who entertained me with my enquiries and visiting the place around. Told me many postive things about the school. I was so pleased then and look forward to putting my son there. However, I couldn't decide when I want to put my son in their school. I was telling her then that may be planning to put my son in Mar, she was saying that Mar may not have place then Dec would be a good time. Then, she continue to say call back in October to let her know what are my plans.

I called her month earlier and guess what she said to me "I didn't promise to give you a place right?" was her sentence to me but I never even say that she promised me a place. Besides, who will ever answer back a customer like that. Sigh .. what bad service is that! You tell me to call back to confirm and now she tells me there is no place. Still, the day before I called her she say she will have to check her name list and get back to me but never did... sigh... another bad service. Besides, what is the point to put my name in the waiting list if you there isn't any place at all? Disappointed!

No comments: