Thursday, April 10, 2014

Back Home to Singapore!

Finally back home. Thought I would be looking forward to better days. Guess that is never going to happen in my remaining life.

Flew back from Arizona on 31 Mar 2014 and arrived back in Singapore on Wednesday. Thursday my girl went to assigned school Woodgrove Secondary to take the placement test MOE have arranged for her. She sat the English paper on Thursday and took the Math on Friday. After that, we waited and waited for results to come out. The school say Tuesday they will let us know but didn't came. I called MOE for assistance and they say Wednesday. Again waited the whole day, still never come with results. I don't understand why is the hold up? If you not going to give my girl the slot then don't hold up.

Came back to the house to understand that it is infested with roaches. Previous two tenants didn't care to clean nor take care of the house. This is what you get for renting house out. Things were also missing. If spoil, we were supposed to be inform about it.  I certainly don't believe my curtain would have spoil, and certainly not a Little Tikes table too even though it has been with us for years.

Still have more to do for the house before finally settling in.

No comments: