Monday, December 27, 2010

Someone asked me this

So someone left at the other office and there was an opening in the CSR. Today I called this man and he asked me this question about him thinking if I would apply for that position. He was disappointed to learn that I didn't apply for it. However, I felt honored by his words as to asking why I didn't applied for that position. He was looking forward for me to join them and he was pretty sure that I would get it if I applied it. It felt at that moment that I have accomplished such great deal. I have win people's heart in some way. Supportive of me. That feel great! That is money can't really buy. Anyway, I said that the position was a bit lower and wasn't what I really want so I didn't applied for it. There will be other chances I said. One thing is that this feeling will never last, would it? A brief moment of fulfilment!

No comments: