Saturday, February 27, 2010

Company Dinner & Dance

After almost 2 years in the company, finally there is an Annual Dinner & Dance. I should be happy and excited about it in which I was. Why I used past tense, well... here is the story...

Ok.. Shanghai Suprise was the theme.... so have to wear Cheong Sam...One thing about wearing Cheong Sam, if you don't pick a good one, it may make you look fat or even worst make you look old. Sigh... good ones..errr... they are expensive... Cheap ones look just as nice but may certainly not beat the good ones lor.

They serve the food at almost close to eight after the speech. Boy! I am starving and I think most of people there are too. Anyway, I sat with other people from other area of department. Not due to this I am not happy with ... it is always the people that spoil it for me :(... First of all getting to the dinner is one thing... so anybody take care of me ? HELL ....NO! And that is what I get paid for all the 'thinking about other before myself' does. Perhaps I should stop that! I haven't quite learn the lesson that it doesn't really pay to be good to others at times especially those that always ask for favor from you and hardly ever return favors back to you. I am really sick of this but does it even matter? Some did ask but can't do much. One got ask but too late I found a good man to drive me there.

Second, I got drunk for the 1st time. Perhaps is becoz I was so hungry that I kept drinking the wine so that I can leave early to have my kids picked up. Head was heavy and really drunk when I bring my kids home wobbling on the way back home. Hahhahaha lucky managed to stay in one piece.

One small thing in which I was happy about is that my table got a gift. Yippy!

No comments: