Thursday, December 23, 2010

LUCKY ME!

Today was the X'mas event at the company. I was busy and I meant BUSY! After buying tons of stuff for this event with my colleague, I was looking forward to it. Came back with food and then they have already started the party. HOW RUDE! But I was angry at first but then ai yah never mind lah.. I soon got over it. Ai yah... last year already make it fun lor.. laugh it off and move on. I was filled with confusion again with the lucky dip.. hahhaha .. stupid me! Ok.. I was looking forward to getting the prize 2 which is a radio... while numbers after numbers were called.. I started to tremble ...errrreeerrr. will I drop the bowl... then I was the last one to call. & the 1st prize was mine! HHHAHHAA.. Thank You GOD for coming through for me... and who say prayers does not help? I PRAYED ! I think HARD and positive about it... and though.. never got what I want.. but something even better... & everyone was so jealous... hhehhheeehhe.. laughing my heart out

No comments: