Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meet the Parent Session

Schedule today is Meet the Parent Session. Was away from office to attend this important event. This is at least something. I sit and listen to hear what the form teacher's feedback. I was please to hear the faults and weakness of my girl from the teacher. The last time I went to my girl's Kindergarden, meet the parent session, I spent my time asking the teacher instead of getting any feedback from the teacher. From then onwards, I never wasted my time going. However, this was really different. I would definitely go and hear each session that comes again.

Schedule given to me was at 9:00am to meet in the Hall to meet the Form Teacher. I went there early say 8:00am I slowly walk to school. I thought of meeting the Chinese Teacher first coz that schedule was 8:30am. However, the Security told me to go to the Hall. Ok .. so I did. Waited and hoping the teacher would come early so I get rid of this thing to do from my list as I have a full day ahead, not wanting to waste my leave plans as usual. All the teacher from other class came early ... so I wonder.. please please.. can my girl's teacher arrive early... YES she did. Ok... went to see Chinese Teacher after that. Hmmmm... no label... how am I going to tell who is the Chinese Teacher? So I ask... lucky my girl always tell me her Chinese Teacher name... Ok .. found her... finish before 9:00am and went to go take breakfast and return home to plan the rest of my day.

No comments: