Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year ... Bad Year!

Ok.. once a year I always look forward to happy ending for Chinese New Year but doesn't seem so this year. Ok why?

So proud to show that his son goes to swiming lesson at 4 years old! So we are there to see him swim? Goes one on one swiming lesson so I was told; ofcourse I would too lah! 4 years old leh! Swim by himself, drown how? Then he go swiming not thinking about others would also join... HOW SELFISH is that! Sigh ... never mind .. again I wasting time even talking to myself!

Once a year, and the cousin couldn't be bothered to come!

Ok... the cousin's wife keep wearing my shoe... Hey you so rich cannot afford to wear your own shoe? Sorry I have to embarass you coz you not observant enough. SMACK SMACK!

Ok.. I lend something to this cousin and I end up have to bring back myself? Wow.. so much for being nice ... ok.. never mind.. I am wasting my time even to go there! I am leaving!

No comments: